Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Goulet Grip Tutorial

The Goulet Grip is the handiest 1"x3" slip of rubber that you'll ever come across, perfect for removing those tough-to-grip pen parts such as nibs and feeds. This simple tool helps you get every part of your pen disassembled for cleaning or repair. See how I use it here, on a variety of pens from TWSBI, Lamy, Noodler's, Monteverde, and Pilot.